Aug 28, 2014
Aug 27, 2014
- v4.17.4808 (26 Aug 2014)
- Added Google Chrome and Opera GPU cache cleaning.
- Improved Google Chrome and Opera Download History cleaning.
- Improved Firefox Aurora session cleaning.
- Improved Firefox and Google Chrome Startup items detection.
- Added PhotoScape, BlueStacks and ManyCam cleaning.
- Improved AntiVir Desktop and Wondershare cleaning.
- Minor GUI Improvements.
- Minor bug fixes.
Aug 25, 2014
Aug 22, 2014
Release notes for WinSCP 5.5.5 (2014-08-21) ------------------------------------------- winscp555setup.exe - MD5: ab9cb9d51b728e8cfdd717f2af7f6eba - SHA1: 34f11b97586c5986264feabd0615511da1ce77b4 - Installation package - Includes translations: Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish - In addition to installing application executable file, it can install public key tools (Pageant, PuTTYgen) and create start menu items, desktop icons etc. - Also includes Windows shell extension for direct drag&drop downloads and console interface tool for running scripts from command-line - For more details see http://winscp.net/eng/docs/installation winscp555.zip - MD5: 596f7ccd388684040c3ea4a8f089bb67 - SHA1: 1a2c6a2f098e860c6593a0dad4a59211dd45d46c - Standalone executable files - Can be used as is, program does not require installation - http://winscp.net/eng/docs/executables winscp555automation.zip - MD5: c8a512fa832c57c8b6e940653e0d0272 - SHA1: d6a807d96d716463a8fac7a13b521069b3a1fbbc - .NET wrapper around WinSCP scripting interface - Assembly is exposed to COM - http://winscp.net/eng/docs/library winscp555source.zip - MD5: 72ff1347e7ee99ed586de5510b888623 - SHA1: 33e2714a87c86e87942ad3d6eb569733b727c22b - Source code for this release See version history at http://winscp.net/eng/docs/history#5.5.5
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 20, 2014
- 2014.08.19, Version 0.10.31 (Stable)
- v8: backport CVE-2013-6668
- openssl: Update to v1.0.1i
- npm: Update to v1.4.23
- cluster: disconnect should not be synchronous (Sam Roberts)
- fs: fix fs.readFileSync fd leak when get RangeError (Jackson Tian)
- stream: fix Readable.wrap objectMode falsy values (James Halliday)
- timers: fix timers with non-integer delay hanging. (Julien Gilli)
Aug 19, 2014
Aug 18, 2014
- 220.127.116.11 2014 08 11
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
- New (DVD): Support for new discs
- New: Nero Blu-ray player 12.1.20081 is now supported by AnyDVD's unique Cinavia fix
- Fix: Bug introduced in AnyDVD 18.104.22.168, optical drives vanish, if AnyDVD is uninstalled
- Fix (Blu-ray): Crash with some discs
- Some minor fixes and improvements