Nov 28, 2014
Nov 26, 2014
- v5.00.5050 (25 Nov 2014)
- New improved GUI.
- Improved internal architecture for better performance.
- Added Google Chrome plugin management.
- Improved Google Chrome Startup item detection.
- Optimized automatic updates for Pro version.
- Improved system restore detection routine.
- Updated exception handling and reporting architecture.
- Optimized 64-bit builds on Windows 8, 8.1 and 10.
- Updated various translations.
- Many performance improvements and bug fixes.
Nov 25, 2014
Nov 24, 2014
- VirtualBox 4.3.20 (released 2014-11-21)
- VMM: fixed reboot hang of 32-bit Windows SMP guests
- VMM: proper Math Fault handling with certain legacy guests
- VMM: fixed a Guru Meditation VINF_EM_TRIPLE_FAULT on older CPUs that don't support MSR-bitmaps
- GUI: fix 3D overlay window re-parenting issue when VM goes to full screen mode on X11 hosts.
- GUI: fix occasional loss of focus in full-screen mode on X11 host systems (4.3.16 regression)
- GUI: Mac OS X: wizards should have Cancel button
- GUI: added a global option to prevent automatic raising of the new window by mouse move with multi-screen guests
- API: accept remote display port 0 as the default RDP port
- VBoxManage: fixed crash when executing showvminfo command under certain circumstances
- ACPI: fixed occasional Guru Meditations in ACPI timer code
- EFI: improved performance of IDE disk access
- EFI: fixed a bug in the EFI video driver which prevented Windows to boot in UEFI mode
- EFI: properly announce the amount of RAM for big VMs
- Storage: fixed a crash under certain circumstances when a medium was ejected from a drive attached to the SATA controller without inserting a new medium before pausing or closing the VM (4.3.16 regression)
- Storage: fixed an interrupt acknowledge issue causing hanging guests or slower I/O (4.3.18 regression)
- Storage: fixed broken resume after the VM was suspended due to a full disk if host I/O caching is used
- Storage: fixed a Guru Meditation under certain conditions when using the DevLsiLogic controller with VMs running in raw mode (4.3 regression; )
- Guest Control: fixed a bug which might lead to a crash during recursive copy
- SDK: Java COM bindings fixes
- iPXE: enable the HTTP download protocol
- Runtime: do not use a fixed stack size creating temporary threads during initialization
- Windows hosts: fixed more startup problems on certain Windows hosts due to conflicts with anti-virus software; better error reporting (4.3.14 regression)
- Windows hosts: fixed DirectSound host audio failure under certain conditions
- Windows hosts: fixed additional cases of 4.3.14 regression whereby AltGr stopped working for some people
- Windows Additions: preserve guest monitor layout when resizing Windows 7 or newer guests
- Linux Additions: Linux 3.18 compile fixes
This is a maintenance release. The following items were fixed and/or added:
Nov 19, 2014
Nov 16, 2014
Nov 14, 2014
Nov 12, 2014
- Ajout de la prise en charge de lecteurs externes supplementaires : mpv et FFplay.
- Mise a jour du lecteur embarque pour visionner les directs de France Televisions et les contenus de M6.
- Mise a jour de l'acces aux contenus de Public Senat.
- Mise a jour de l'acces a la liste des rubriques et des emissions de Canal+.
- Memorisation et restauration de la position et de la taille du lecteur embarque tant que le logiciel est ouvert.
- Correction d'un probleme de selection automatique des contenus d'Arte lorsque le parametre Vitesse de telechargement est selectionne dans les options.