Sep 26, 2014
- v4.18.4842 (25 Sep 2014)
- Added Active System Monitoring for Free users
- Improved Firefox Saved Password cleaning.
- Improved Opera History cleaning.
- Improved 64-bit build architecture for Window 8 and 8.1.
- Added Ashampoo Burning Studio 14, XnView and FastStone Capture cleaning.
- Improved localization support.
- Minor GUI Improvements.
- Minor bug fixes.
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 19, 2014
The catalog is downloaded during Soft2base startup so this should enhance your experience :)
During the online catalog absence, your local copy will be used.
Sep 18, 2014
- 2014.09.16, Version 0.10.32 (Stable)
- npm: Update to 1.4.28
- v8: fix a crash introduced by previous release (Fedor Indutny)
- configure: add --openssl-no-asm flag (Fedor Indutny)
- crypto: use domains for any callback-taking method (Chris Dickinson)
- http: do not send in TE HEAD responses (Fedor Indutny)
- querystring: fix unescape override (Tristan Berger)
- url: Add support for RFC 3490 separators (Mathias Bynens)
Sep 16, 2014
Sep 15, 2014
- Optimisation du traitement des contenus MPEG-2 TS et suppression de la fonctionnalite de consolidation ou reparation automatique en fin de telechargement. Une reparation peut toutefois etre realisee si necessaire a partir de l'onglet Conversion.
- Mise a jour de l'acces au direct de Canal+ et mise a jour de l'acces aux directs de D8, I>Tele et D17 dans le lecteur embarque.
- Mise a jour de l'acces aux contenus d'Equidia.
- Mise a jour de l'acces aux contenus du groupe TF1 dans le lecteur embarque.
- Ajout du numero de l'episode dans la liste des emissions de France Televisions.
- Amelioration de la prise en charge de YouTube (certains contenus etaient inaccessibles).
- Amelioration de la prise en charge d'Arte Concert (la langue de certains contenus n'etait pas identifiee).
- Affichage en bas de la fenetre principale de l'espace disque disponible sur le lecteur de destination.
- This is a maintenance release. The following items were fixed and/or added:
- VMM: fixed restoring 32-bit FPU state on 64-bit capable VMs and restoring guest FPU in raw-mode VMs (bug #12646; 4.3 regression)
- GUI: properly restore normal/scale mode guest-screen size after exiting full-screen/seamless mode
- GUI: mini-toolbar should provoke less artifacts/conflicts with 3D guest rendering
- GUI: Mac OS X: Native full-screen multi-screen transition was able to blackout host-screens for nearly minute
- GUI: X11: Modern window managers should now use native full-screen multi-screen mapping API
- GUI: added extradata item for configuring the mouse capture behavior, see the manual for more information (bug #3506)
- Storage: fixed a VBoxSVC crash when querying an iSCSI target with authentication configured (4.3.14 regression)
- Storage: fixed a rare data corruption during reads if another allocating write is running concurrently and accesses the same range
- Storage: fixed a rare crash for certain VHD images from other products
- Storage: fixed a rare release assertion when using the AHCI controller
- Floppy: fixed read errors and guest memory corruption when running under control of QEMM
- 3D: added experimental support for rendering on offline GPUs for Mac OS X host
- 3D: fixed white window appearing on entering FullScreen mode on OSX host
- 3D: fixed video recording support for 3D data regression (bug #13073)
- 3D: fixes for MS Office 2013 support
- 3D: several fixes
- Bridged Networking: improved IPv6 support when bridging to a wireless interface
- NAT: prevent internal DNS service from stuck in host-resolver mode when host was switched from one network to another one while host was sleeping (Mac OS X hosts)
- NAT: preserve DF (if possible) and TOS when proxying outbound UDP datagrams (bugs #9440, #12309)
- NAT: don't let multicast datagrams out (bug #7338)
- NAT: fixed handling of large incoming UDP datagrams on Windows hosts (bug #12136)
- NAT: fixed handling of the RFC 1533 DHCP PAD option
- NAT Network: fixed inbound half-close on Windows hosts
- NAT Network: preserve IPv4 DF (if possible), TTL, TOS and IPv6 Hop Limit when proxying outbound UDP datagrams
- VRDP: fixed a rare crash when using remote audio input
- USB: fixed several regressions from 4.3.14 (bug #13320)
- Audio: made the HDA sound emulation work with certain OSX guests (e.g. Mountain Lion)
- Windows hosts: fixed startup problems on certain Windows hosts due to conflicts with anti-virus software (4.3.14 regression, bug #13187)
- Windows hosts: fixed 4.3.14 regression whereby AltGr stopped working for some people (bug #13216)
- X11 hosts: made the extra key on Brazilian Thinkpads work (bug #8745)
- X11 hosts: fixed a problem of input focus cycles and immediately released key presses in full screen mode (bug #13238)
- Linux hosts: fixed flooding the kernel log with USB related messages when passing through certain USB devices to a VM (bug #13085)
- Linux guests: stop applications crashing when drm_wait_vblank is called (bug #13265)
- Linux guests: fix a crash in gnome-session (bug #13335)
- X11 guests: do not start VBoxClient over an SSH connection (bug #13107)
- X11 guests: added support for X.Org Server 1.16 (bug #13207)
- X11 guests: fixed a wrong parameter in the video driver which caused problems with full-screen X11 clients (bug #2748)
- VirtualKD: introduced stub/loader device for speeding up Windows kernel debugging, details see http://virtualkd.sysprogs.org/
Sep 10, 2014
Sep 9, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Sep 3, 2014
Sep 2, 2014
Release date: 2014-09-02
Fixes and stability enhancements since Opera 23
General and User Interface
- Opera 24 includes updates to the latest Chromium/Blink release, version 37.
- Hover your mouse over a tab to preview its contents.
- On Windows, the chrome has been improved to better distinguish private windows.
Improvements since Opera 23
- Stability enhancements.
- Enhanced support for Chromium extensions.
- Fixes and enhancements for how Opera handles HiDPI on Windows.