Retrieve it as python3 in the catalag.
Note: Python 2.7.3 is also available in Soft2base catalog, as python2 $
New syntax features:
- New yield from expression for generator delegation.
- The u'unicode' syntax is accepted again for str objects.
New library modules:
- faulthandler (helps debugging low-level crashes)
- ipaddress (high-level objects representing IP addresses and masks)
- lzma (compress data using the XZ / LZMA algorithm)
- unittest.mock (replace parts of your system under test with mock objects)
- venv (Python virtual environments, as in the popular virtualenv package)
New built-in features:
- Reworked I/O exception hierarchy.
- Rewritten import machinery based on importlib.
- More compact unicode strings.
- More compact attribute dictionaries.
Significantly Improved Library Modules:
- Hash randomization is switched on by default.