Jun 26, 2014
- v4.15.4725 (25 Jun 2014)
- Added Google Chrome 64-bit support.
- Improved memory usage and management architecture.
- Added Yandex browser cleaning.
- Improved Wipe Free Space algorithm.
- Added SnagIt 12, Format Factory, Nitro PDF Reader and Virtual DJ cleaning.
- Added Social Media links.
- Updated various translations.
- Minor GUI Improvements.
- Minor bug fixes.
Jun 24, 2014
- New Options menu/feature: Export image tiles (split image)
- New Options menu: Hotfolder (Watch folder and show new images)
- New view modes in Thumbnails window: Tiles, Details and List mode
- New feature: (new) 'IrfanView Shell Extension' available on PlugIns website
(= adds Context menu with some IrfanView operations to Windows Explorer)
Thanks to Michael Dunn!
- New options in the 'Adobe 8BF filters' dialog (Thanks to Frank/jazzman)
- Improved speed in the LCMS (Color Management) PlugIn
- Added support for old formats like: Amiga, Atari, C64, ZX Spectrum etc.
Thanks to Piotr Fusik! (RECOIL support in Formats PlugIn)
- New Print dialog features: Borderless print, Negative positions, better preview
- New command line option: /makecopy, a flag for /convert
=> if destination file exists, save new file as copy: (1), (2), (3) etc.
- Option to add max. 10 external editors (for advanced users): Properties->Misc
- Option to Drag&Drop current file to other programs: SHIFT + left mouse + drag
- New Print dialog option: Always use default printer at dialog start
- New hotkey: CTRL + SHIFT + N = Negative image (all channels)
- Better support for high resolution screens (high DPI)
- Several PlugIns are changed/updated, please install the newest versions
- New: The notification icon will turn purple, if AnyDVD's unique Cinavia fix is active during playback. If it doesn't turn purple, the fix doesn't work correctly.
- New: ArcSoft TMT 126.96.36.199 is now supported by AnyDVD's unique Cinavia fix
- New: PowerDVD 14 build 4028 is now supported by AnyDVD's unique Cinavia fix
- New: Nero Blu-ray player 12.1.20074 is now supported by AnyDVD's unique Cinavia fix
- New: DVD playback with PowerDVD 13 & 14 is now supported by AnyDVD's unique Cinavia fix
- Note: PowerDVD 13 build 3919 is already supported by AnyDVD's unique Cinavia fix
- New: Added PowerDVD 14 info to logfile
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
- New (Blu-ray): Added information window, if processing a disc might take a long time
- Change: Removed firewall rule creation from setup program
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
- 188.8.131.52 2014 06 22
Jun 23, 2014
Jun 21, 2014
Time to find another GOOD encryption tool, certainly NOT M$-BitLocker as suggested.
Version 7.1a remains in Soft2base catalog until I have more information.
FreeOTFE decrypts disk created under Ubuntu.
May be the right time to include it in Soft2base. Not tonight, too late ;)
After an upgrade of the test machine, the "new version" checker was working at 60%, therefore some important upgrades were forgotten.
This has been fixed and almost all applications are now up to date.
Release notes for WinSCP 5.5.4 (2014-06-10) ------------------------------------------- winscp554setup.exe - Installation package - Includes translations: Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish - In addition to installing application executable file, it can install public key tools (Pageant, PuTTYgen) and create start menu items, desktop icons etc. - Also includes Windows shell extension for direct drag&drop downloads and console interface tool for running scripts from command-line - For more details see http://winscp.net/eng/docs/installation
Jun 11, 2014
Jun 10, 2014
Release date: 2014-06-03
Fixes and stability enhancements since Opera 21
General and User Interface
- Opera 22 includes updates to the latest Chromium/Blink release, version 35.
- New default themes included in the theme manager.
Improvements since Opera 21
- HiDPI improvements.
- Stability enhancements.
- Enhanced support for Chromium extensions.