Feb 25, 2015
Feb 24, 2015
- v5.03.5128 (24 Feb 2015)
- Added Google Chrome IndexedDB cleaning.
- Improved Windows 10 (build 9926) compatibility.
- Improved Firefox and Google Chrome session cleaning.
- Improved Unicode support in Startup tool.
- Improved keyboard navigation and shortcuts.
- Updated various translations.
- Minor GUI Improvements.
- Minor bug fixes.
Feb 23, 2015
Feb 21, 2015
Release notes for WinSCP 5.7 (2015-02-20) ----------------------------------------- winscp570setup.exe - MD5: 4cd7ca81846150aae42c374dd83fc3d8 - SHA1: b43cca28ea40c768a27364c53db0115b815d873c - Installation package - Includes translations: Czech, Dutch, English, German, Italian, Japanese, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Swedish, Turkish - In addition to installing application executable file, it can install public key tools (Pageant, PuTTYgen) and create start menu items, desktop icons etc. - Also includes Windows shell extension for direct drag&drop downloads and console interface tool for running scripts from command-line - For more details see http://winscp.net/eng/docs/installation winscp570.zip - MD5: e46928724a27fcc6af009ea15024d691 - SHA1: cf7d28e8fcfef3bfeb31c37c80d9b8a8ee3cdf1b - Standalone executable files - Can be used as is, program does not require installation - http://winscp.net/eng/docs/executables winscp570automation.zip - MD5: 7962d360d67128acd5fc4d114ccfaba5 - SHA1: 0ebcbc5c04514af3b1ca3dd914ff27cc1f41f0c6 - .NET wrapper around WinSCP scripting interface - Assembly is exposed to COM - http://winscp.net/eng/docs/library winscp570source.zip - MD5: 5d76e01f49a266f096a5c976e2619c5c - SHA1: 1fef8e1b44ec447cd5de6f8cb38343c3bcb8f631 - Source code for this release - Also accessible on CVS http://winscp.cvs.sourceforge.net/winscp/winscp3/
Feb 20, 2015
Feb 19, 2015
Feb 17, 2015
- Mise a jour de l'acces aux contenus d'Arte dans le lecteur embarque.
Modifications precedemment apportees par la version 2.3.4
- Mise a jour de l'acces aux contenus de France Televisions dans le lecteur embarque.
- Mise a jour de l'acces a la liste des emissions de TMC et de RMC Decouverte.
Feb 16, 2015
Feb 13, 2015
- VirtualBox 4.3.22 (released 2015-02-12)
This is a maintenance release. The following items were fixed and/or added:
- VMM: refined measurement of TSC frequency on the host, improves timekeeping for guests
- VMM: decreased CPU load resulting from guest MMIO writes to the virtual APIC
- VMM: fixed interception of debug exceptions, observed while using the dbx debugger on Solaris guests (VT-x only)
- GUI: 3D overlay window positioning code improved, fixed potential misplacement of 3D accelerated guest graphics content
- GUI: fixed accident SSL authentication failures during update check on Windows hosts (bug #12969)
- GUI: never send the "ACPI power" keyboard scancode to the guest, we have the ACPI power button for that
- GUI: was unable to properly restore seamless mode VM from snapshot/saved-state under some circumstances
- VBoxHeadless: don't crash if 3D is enabled in the VM settings (bug #10250)
- ATA: fixed several passthrough issues (bugs #12310, #1360)
- Audio: fixed DirectSound failure when the the host has no audio input device (Windows hosts only; bug #9205)
- SB16: fixed compatibility issue (bug #13769)
- Storage: fixed broken CD/DVD passthrough when using the IDE controller (bug #12310)
- NAT: new ping proxy for Windows hosts (bug #11871)
- NAT: Properly report outbound connect(2) failures to guest with TCP RST or ICMP (bug #10525)
- NAT Network: no need for frequent wakeups in VBoxNetDHCP and VBoxNetNAT (bug #11681)
- Host-only adapter: prevent Windows from creating an "Unidentified network" (bug #9688)
- Bridged Networking: don't leak host-to-guest traffic to the wireless network when bridging to a wireless interface (bug #13714)
- Main: fixed a possible race when changing the medium leading to a deadlock under rare conditions (bug #13722)
- VBoxManage: fixed return code if starting a VM failed (bug #13773)
- API: fixed 2 deadlock opportunities related to medium handling (bugs #13789, #13801, thank you Alexander Urakov)
- API: fixed bug in XPCOM which created too few worker threads, sporadically resulting in a deadlock (bug #13802, thank you Alexander Urakov)
- SDK: fixed a garbage collection leak in the Python VirtualBox webservice API binding (bug #13817)
- Linux hosts: fixes for activated SMAP (Broadwell and later, bug #13820)
- X11 guests: prevent unwanted hiding of guest screens on multi-monitor guests (bug #13287)
- X11 guests: added support for X.Org Server 1.17
- X11 Additions: fixed a memory leak in VBoxService if libdbus is available but dbus-daemon isn't running (bug #13770)
- Windows Additions: prevent VBox WDDM driver from loading if host reports weak OpenGL capabilities. 3D content now can be shown over Remote Desktop connection.
- Windows Additions: some fixes for recent Windows 10 Previews
- Linux Additions: fixed a compatibility issue with 64-bit Linux 2.4 kernels
- Linux Additions: fixed a potential use-after-free when unloading the VBoxGuest module
- Linux Additions: Linux 3.19 fixes (bug #13741)